Lia’s Basic Recipe
- 2 scoops Arbonne’s vanilla or chocolate protein (or sub 1 scoop for Arbonne’s Protein Boost)
- ½ avocado
- ¼ c frozen greens, like spinach or kale or a handful of fresh greens
- ¼ c fresh or frozen berries
- Water or Milk of choice
Optional add ins:
- 1 tab each: hemp seeds, ground flax seeds, and/or chia seeds
- 1 tab MCT oil, coconut oil, or cacao butter (can also substitute these for the avocado)
- Handful nuts or seeds (almonds, walnuts, pecan, brazil, sunflower, etc).
- 1-2 tab nut or seed butter
- 1 scoop Arbonne’s Green’s balance
- 1 scoop Arbonne’s Fiber boost
Almond butter cup
Using the chocolate protein powder (or add 1-2 tab cacao powder) and then substitute avocado for 1-2 tab almond butter (or 1/4 c almonds) and eliminate berries.
Using the vanilla protein power and substitute berries for mangos or pineapples. Use coconut milk in place of water
Using the vanilla protein powder. Eliminate the fruit and greens, and add a handful of mint leaves and 2 tab lime juice.
Using the vanilla protein powder, substitute the berries for an apple and add in a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg.
Using the vanilla protein powder, substitute the berries for a banana (the riper it is, the sweeter it is), substitute the avocado for 1 heaping tab of tahini.