Learn how to use Nutrition Science to INTUITIVELY Eat
Learn how to eat without the guilt or having to do strict diets.
Learn how to eat MINDFULLY and PURPOSELY, using basic science, combined with holistic concepts, that will help you get off the diet/relapse cycle.
Because something as simple as just EATING, shouldn’t have to be HARD or CONFUSING.
You will learn the basic biochemistry around each Macronutrient (Carbohydrates, Fats, Proteins) AND the Micronutrients, because learning how your body digests, absorbs, and actually uses each nutrient is the FIRST STEP to UNDERSTANDING how to make appropriate food choices that work FOR YOU.
Don’t worry, I will teach it in a easy, understandable way for anyone, especially for people with NO SCIENCE background to understand!
Even though my background is chemistry in addition to holistic coaching, I have taught this course at a University level for years, to students (most with no science background) in an easy, layman’s terms-kinda way that anyone can understand. This is definitely not your usual science course!
I will also include many holistic topics along that way that will teach you how to learn how to intuitively eat. Learning how to read your own body’s cues and symptoms is the SECOND STEP to EMPOWERING yourself to be comfortable in making your OWN food choices that BENEFIT you.
THIS is how you break the constant stress cycle of “Am I eating the right things?” or feeling guilty because you ate something “unhealthy.”
Through mini homework assignments, group discussions, and LIVE sessions with me, you will gain the CONFIDENCE and MOTIVATION to be able to leave the course feeling like you can FINALLY EAT FREELY, while still getting the BENEFITS you seek.
- Digestion and Gut Health
- Different types of Carbs and how we digest, absorb and store them
- What happens when we eat too much sugar
- The different types of fat
- Why eating fat is so important
- How we digest, store and absorb fat and what our body does with it
- What is protein and why we need to eat protein
- How we digest and use protein
- What is gluten, and Gluten-free diets
- Micronutrients and Importance of eating plants
- How immunity is tied to nutrition
- How do antioxidants work
- All about adaptogens
What you will receive
- Access to the Private Facebook Group
- SIX LIVE lectures, where you will be able to ask questions
- Video playback during duration of course
- Lecture notes for each topic
- Food examples and food advice
- Mini homework assignments that will allow you to apply what you learned
- Live Discussions in a supportive and loving Environment to share thoughts and ideas
Wouldn’t it be nice to just KNOW exactly what food does to your body, which foods you should or should not be eating, how to read labels properly, and just eat like a normal person!
Eating shouldn’t be stressful or hard.
Bringing it back to the basics, will change the way you approach food.
When do we start?
All Live sessions will be 8 pm (EST) on Dec 6, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16.
But don’t worry if you miss a LIVE, all sessions will be recorded and uploaded onto the Private Facebook group.
However, I highly recommend the LIVE SESSIONS , so you can ask me questions, post comments, and just be able to interact in REAL time!